Tuesday 24 March 2015

WENT TO GURGAON FOR INTERVIEW

Dear Readers,
              Recently, I went to Gurgaon, DLF Cyber city for interview of an MNC software company. I really felt good. The interview was scheduled at 8:30 am on 19 March. My train was late by 4 hours and I reached there at 10 am. However, everything went really smooth.
                      I had Metro Card which made my travel very easy and indeed very fast. Thanks to my cousin who offered his Metro Card when I was in Varanasi.
             The work environment was very casual there. There was no dress code. Everyone worked on large table(as dinning table). There was no office for anyone. All the employees had to work altogether  and cooperating each other. It was really nice to see such a working environment. You can go to work even dressed in lower and anything which makes you feel comfortable. The employees were young and energetic. The security was very tight in the building. You have to cross three checkpoints in order to reach in their office. Oh so sorry! I forgot to mention the company's name, it is THOUGHTWORKS.
              My GD PI session was over at 1:45pm. Then I left and reached nearest metro station. I was at New Delhi railway station at 2:30 pm. I had to wait for my train which was to arrive at 7:00 pm. Finally I reached Lucknow on 20 in morning.
    I missed my college fest for two days but I think I got better experience and knowledge while I was in Gurgaon. I wish that we soon have metro running in Lucknow also.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment